Skip to main content

Featured

My Skincare Collection

As most of my friends and family know - I'm a bit of a skincare addict. So, I thought it might be interesting to show you my entire skincare collection. This is after a recent clear out so I can honestly say that I use all of these products interchangeably.  I keep my products in this rotating plastic organiser that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. Anyone who's into skincare or makeup NEEDS one of these organisers. It is the best thing ever, I love spinning it round each morning as I decide which cleanser to use😂 Click here for a link to one on amazon. Keep reading if you want to see what products I keep in my stash. I have broken them down into categories and listed my favourite 3 products from each category.  Cleansers 1-  The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter  - I haven't found anything that's able to remove my makeup as well as this, plus it lasts for months, you can't go wrong. You simply rub it into your dry skin and watch it melt away all your make

Top 3 Cleansers | All Skin Types

If you read my post on SKINCARE ESSENTIALS, then you will know that I am a big fan of the Camomile Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop. That cleanser is the best makeup remover I've ever used and really melts away all the dirt from your skin. However, it's important to double cleanse in the evening. 

The following cleansers are what I would use as my second cleanse in the evening, or first cleanse in the morning. Cleansing twice ensures that you have removed ALL makeup and oils from your skin and also makes sure that the skin itself is cleansed and ready for the next step in your routine. 

If you suffer from spots and don't double cleanse, try it and see for yourself!




This is such a refreshing cleanser to use in the morning as it smells like fresh oranges! It gently foams and contains chemical exfoliants (PHAs) that help with blackheads and dryness. The bottle is a great size so it should last you a long time as a little goes a long way. Ole Henriksen are a great mid-range brand available at boots.



This cleanser is a DREAM to use, it glides so effortlessly onto the skin. It's a gel-like face wash with a subtle fresh rose scent that is so gentle on the skin it would suit everyone. Definitely worth tying if you have sensitive or dry skin as it's so nourishing! A very easy to use, fuss-free cleanser!




This was a Christmas present as it's quite a luxury purchase but if you're into your skincare like me you will love this! It smells like a spa, the scent is so calming and the cleanser just melts into your skin like butter. Not an essential, but if you wanted a treat I would definitely give this a try, everything from ESPA is so luxurious! 


Thank you so much for voting for this post on my Instagram stories your support means so much! 

- R.D x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts