Skip to main content

Featured

My Skincare Collection

As most of my friends and family know - I'm a bit of a skincare addict. So, I thought it might be interesting to show you my entire skincare collection. This is after a recent clear out so I can honestly say that I use all of these products interchangeably.  I keep my products in this rotating plastic organiser that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. Anyone who's into skincare or makeup NEEDS one of these organisers. It is the best thing ever, I love spinning it round each morning as I decide which cleanser to use😂 Click here for a link to one on amazon. Keep reading if you want to see what products I keep in my stash. I have broken them down into categories and listed my favourite 3 products from each category.  Cleansers 1-  The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter  - I haven't found anything that's able to remove my makeup as well as this, plus it lasts for months, you can't go wrong. You simply rub it into your dry skin and watch it melt away all your make

A Day in Conwy, North Wales | Travel

 Conwy is a walled seaside town on the north coast of Wales.

It's a perfect place to spend a day in the sun! 

So, last week my boyfriend and I decided to head up there for the afternoon and I thought I would share with you the photos we took and give you a little snippet of Conwy!

Conwy Castle


High Street, Conwy


Fisherman's Fish & Chips, Main Street, Conwy

We got our chips from here and enjoyed a greasy chip bap on the harbour front!


The Smallest House in Great Britain

This little house if definitely worth a visit if you come to Conwy, it's so tiny you won't believe someone used to live there!

Conwy Harbour

We were so lucky with the weather, it felt like we were abroad! 

Since lockdown, I've wanted to explore more of the UK (specifically Wales as that's where I live) so you can expect more of these types of posts!


Thank you for reading! 

I hope you liked this shorter style of blog, let me know what you think in the comments below!

-R.D x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts