Skip to main content

Featured

My Skincare Collection

As most of my friends and family know - I'm a bit of a skincare addict. So, I thought it might be interesting to show you my entire skincare collection. This is after a recent clear out so I can honestly say that I use all of these products interchangeably.  I keep my products in this rotating plastic organiser that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. Anyone who's into skincare or makeup NEEDS one of these organisers. It is the best thing ever, I love spinning it round each morning as I decide which cleanser to use😂 Click here for a link to one on amazon. Keep reading if you want to see what products I keep in my stash. I have broken them down into categories and listed my favourite 3 products from each category.  Cleansers 1-  The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter  - I haven't found anything that's able to remove my makeup as well as this, plus it lasts for months, you can't go wrong. You simply rub it into your dry skin and watch it melt away all your make

Top 3 Face Masks | For All Skin Types

There's something very calming about doing a face mask, I think it's a great way to wind down after a busy day or week, whilst also giving your skin a little TLC. The following are three of my most used face masks that leave my skin feeling silky smooth. 


1. The Ordinary Peeling Solution

This product featured in my first post about The Ordinary's top 5 products, and it really is one of their best products in my opinion. You see instant results from this mask as it sheds the dead skin on the surface to reveal smooth, bright skin underneath. This is especially effective when I have blackheads as it helps to clear them by removing the top layer of dead skin from the surface. Be careful with this though as it does contain high percentages of acids so if you have sensitive skin you'll be better off starting with a much weaker acid (e.g. lactic) before moving onto this. 

Apply to clean, dry skin and leave for 10 minutes before washing off with warm water and a flannel. Avoid eye area.

Available on Deciem: https://theordinary.deciem.com/

2. Turmeric Blemish Control Clay Mask 


This face mask is especially good for when my skin is looking a little congested. It has a cooling effect which I really like as it calms down any redness or angry spots. This was recommended to me by a friend so I can't take the credit for this one, but it's definitely a must-have for me now! And at such a low price I'd recommend it to anyone!

Apply to clean, dry skin and leave for 10 minutes before washing off with warm water and a flannel. Avoid eye area.

Available on Superdrug: https://www.superdrug.com/

3. Superdrug leave-on moisture mask



This is my favourite mask to use in the winter when my skin needs an extra boost of hydration. It's so gentle and calming but also very moisturising on the skin. Sometimes, I'll do my evening routine and add this on at the end for the ultimate boost of moisture. You don't need to wash it off so it's great for dry skin as you can just apply a generous layer all over and leave it to get to work! If you have dry or dehydrated skin that's also spot prone, a great trick is to use a clay mask first to draw out the impurities then follow with a hydrating mask. This way you won't lose any moisture, as clay masks can be drying to those of us with already dry skin.

Available at Superdrug: https://www.superdrug.com/


Thank you for reading, please comment below what you would like to see from me next!

-R.D x


Follow Me:

Blog- https://www.blogger.com/follow

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/robyndentonn/

Comments

Popular Posts